Upcoming in February

Happy Belated Groundhog Day!

I have no idea what random weather we will get based on animal predictions. I heard there was some football game this weekend too, and some lady in a shark costume. Anyway... here's what's up with my art in February...



February 20th I will be back at the Oklahoma City Farmer's Public Market for the
Pancakes and Booze Underground Art Show - this is it's 2nd year in OKC and my third year to do the show!  Last year was a blast; live music, body painting, and of course, pancakes and booze! This is an event with free all-u-can-eat pancakes after you pay the door, so pancake early and pancake often.
Last year I did some live painting and in 2012 I did the Dallas show... more fun times to be had this year back in OKC!!

For photos of previous Pancakes and Booze art shows check out here (OKC) and here (Dallas)

To see artwork before the show be sure to follow @sheltonamandachristine on Instagram...
you can also contact me anytime via my website or the email in the sidebar of this blog.



Comments