Update, with some New Art too!

It's been a few days (already?) since I posted some updates on the bloggy... so here's the updates.

I should have posted my regular news about August events and shows, but in the last few weeks I have spent more time working on booking future events for 2015 and cranking out regular work.

In regards to regular shows, they are all still listed as TBA while they are so far out but I will announce them a little closer to their respective months. It looks like I have one planned for OKC and one for Norman so far but nothing is set firmly in stone yet.

Most of my work in the recent week includes smaller and looser paintings I have made for my online shop at Etsy.  Most 8x10-inch pieces are a very nice price for starting an art collection!

Butterfly Fantasy
2014 by Amanda Christine Shelton, amandachristineshelton.com
8x10 inches acrylic on canvas
original available HERE
prints and phone cases HERE

Butterfly Fantasy
2014 by Amanda Christine Shelton, amandachristineshelton.com
8x10 inches acrylic on canvas
original available HERE

I am working on some bigger pieces for my shows, but have enjoyed painting these cute little ladies for the shop as well. For more paintings like these, visit the shop

To see work in progress shots, check out my Instagram.








Comments