Cantina Christmas and New Painting

This Saturday I will have a piece of art in a science fiction themed group show. I painted a piece inspired by Scanner Darkly and, in lesser part, other Phillip K. Dick literary works; reference is given to the film adaptation and technically this is fan art, but I really enjoyed creating it as it is based on some of my favorite writing and interpretations of that writing.

The Cantina Christmas show will be at the Grease Trap Gallery at 5100 N Classen Circle (by the Drunken Fry and the Hilo Club) Saturday December 7th 2013, the works will be for sale and a portion of the gallery's commission benefits the Boys and Girls Club.

"Counting"
by Amanda Christine Shelton
6x12 inches acrylic on wood
2013
To RSVP to Cantina Christmas or view the event on Facebook- visit this link

To see more of my paintings- my website




Comments