Upcoming Events in the next weeks...

Hope everyone's having a good weekend :D
events coming up soon...


June 1st I will have work for sale with Sit Stay Art! at Individual Artists of Oklahoma ~
 IAO Gallery, proceeds from artist sales go to Pets and People Humane Society. I am painting images based on two adoptable pets in the Pets and People Yukon shelter- a black kitty named Sammy and a black dog named Connery.

both sit stay art! pieces progress (details, shown in actual scale to each other)

June 14th on Norman's 2nd Friday I will have new pieces with a few other artists at Discernable Discourse at Mainsite Contemporary Art. There is a small ad for it in this latest Art Focus about it on Page 17 you can view online.  It is a show in Mainsite's 2nd gallery- there will be sculptor Matthew Boonstra's exhibit in the front gallery-  featuring artists who use other text-type media in their work, including sheet music/song lyrics, so if you follow my blog or my Facebook you may have an idea of what I will have there. It has been added to Mainsite's calendar as well on their homepage.











Comments