New Special Print: When Will I See You Again

When Will I See You Again
©2012 Amanda Christine Shelton
"When Will I See You Again" is now available to order as a limited print. This is the first print on which I am doing a limited run, for a few reasons. Prints are 12x12 inches, printed in archival inks on Somerset papers, with a white border for matting and framing, they are signed/numbered on the front in this white area, and include a Certificate of Authenticity. They are $40 each, plus shipping.

This is the only "limited edition" print I am offering at this time. 

There will only be 10 available, until they are gone. To order one of these 10 special prints, please email me at artbyamandachristine(at)gmail.com, and include the address where you want your print shipped (anywhere in the world!). You will receive payment instructions including your shipping total for Paypal and get a confirmation of your order once payment is received. Your order is not reserved until payment is cleared. **Please do not send payment first because if they are gone I will have to just refund you and there are transaction fees and we both end up with nothing....boooo :( **

To view other available prints, please check out my open edition print shop.

If you wish to inquire on the original oil painting, please contact me by email.  

To everyone who has expressed feedback on this artwork I am thankful and appreciate all your kind words.


Comments