Catapult Art Magazine Feature...Hey, I have photos!



It started raining this morning... but not before Fedex dropped off a package to me!!

It was my issue number #10 of Catapult Magazine!

This is a nice magazine... one thing I have noticed right now, is there is so much ART. It's like looking at a new Juxtapoz or High Fructose being born, they just hit their one-year anniversary :)


there are features for artists with interviews and spreads with info and work....

these page above feature artist Gale Hart- love the piece on the right---> titled Ribs


And, on p116-117, here is my 2-pg spread with two pieces from my body of work-
  Lady Disdain and If We Were Meant to Fly


For this issue (#10) and current issues of Catapult Magazine go to catapult-mag.com/

Prints of both of my featured paintings (with your choice of mattes or frames) can be purchased here.








Comments