Art Reception- You're Invited!

This coming Thursday Cafe NOVA will be having an artist reception beginning at 7:00 pm for the artists currently featured on their walls. That includes me! (yay). Cafe NOVA is located at 4308 N Western Ave in Oklahoma City, near the Will Rogers Theatre and all those little shops we like to visit on the weekends (and wednesdays when everyone has good sales)... I have have one piece featured but it is one of my larger pieces in a textured style toward which I have been moving in my larger works portraying smaller living things.

If you are worried about the traffic (depending on the evening) they have valet parking and also a lovely patio for dining if you arrive for dinner. For the reception there will be light appetizers and wine, I have been told. Other artists featured include Juuri (one of my faves!), Bryan Boone (from Istvan Urban Art),  Matt Glazner, and Thomas Poole.

To RSVP to event via Facebook, click here. The work will be up for some time viewable in the restaurant. Would love to see you there.

Comments